Andromeda has a range of design and engineering experts in overhead line, high voltage power distribution and civils foundations. Through our extensive industry knowledge we offer technical authoring in areas such as technical remit production, technical work scope production, Network Rail standards and other associated electrification technical reports.
Our approach to technical authoring is to work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and ensure the final reports meet the objectives of the remit. Our aim is to make our documentation succinct, easy to read and to avoid any unnecessary text that adds no, or little, benefit to the client and the industry.
Andromeda has provided key support in the delivery of many technical reports including the following:
- Project Advice Note and Specification for the installation of autotransformer feeders and bonding requirements for new electrification projects
- TSI compliance report for Series 2 OLE design range installed on North West Electrification Project
- Supplementary Isolation and Earthing procedure to ensure compliance with the Electricity at Work Regulations for North West Electrification
- Safety Justification Report for new isolation and earthing process introduced North West Electrification Project
- Update to NR/L3/ELP/29987 ‘Working On or About 25kV a.c. Electrified Lines’ to ensure compliance to Electricity at Work Regulations for new electrification projects.
- Safety review for compliance against legislation and standard compliance requirements for electrification on Midland Main Line
- Electrification maintenance procedure review of Docklands Light Review
Competency assessment procedures and engineering management plan for Keltbray Rail.